banner

Forum Home Forum Home > International > Myanmar (Burma)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: ***INTRODUCTION & ACCESS TO ALL PARTS OF FORUM***
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed***INTRODUCTION & ACCESS TO ALL PARTS OF FORUM***

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Administrator
Administrator
FUCKING ADMIN

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: ***INTRODUCTION & ACCESS TO ALL PARTS OF FORUM***
    Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 15:27
It has been noticed that many newbies have signed up and kept asking for access to other sections of the forum.

So, this is going to serve as a little notice for those who have just signed up and are still waiting for your nick to be validated.

99.9999999999% of the active members here are fun loving people. We may talk nonsense and not give a proper reply to your question as it might have already been answered before (the search function is quite useful).

We have the tendancy to not give replies to people that we do not know at all, which explains why we always encourage people to join us for meetups. But before that, we also want to know a little of your background, since all of our info are in the introduction section already.

An introduction will unlock some other sections for u after your post has been validated. Attending meetups (not impromptu kopi sessions) will soon enable u to view the meetup folder. But it's not just a simple 1 time meetup and disappear forever. If u do that, maybe u will disappear forever too.

So, what are the usual info that we look for in a good introduction?

1) name
2) age/sex/location
3) owner or still shopping for a ride
4) occupation (unless u r working as a govt spy, FBI, CIA, SIS etc etc etc)
5) something interesting or unusual about youself (got 3 nipples, 4 hands, working as a circus clown etc etc etc)

Now that I've laid out the simple 'rules', I hope to see lesser remarks and private messages about access to other parts of the forum.
Sponsored Links

samson- View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
FUCKING ADMIN

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2010 at 16:16
2011 is coming soon. i'm going to personally review the access of all level 3 members and demote them accordingly if they have not met the criterias to be a level 3 member. this time round, i'm going to be stricter in giving access to other parts of the forums too. so newbies, don't say i didn't warn u.
 Post Reply Post Reply